POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Pov-Ray image in a long time. [175KB] : Re: First Pov-Ray image in a long time. [175KB] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Pov-Ray image in a long time. [175KB]
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 4 Feb 2000 18:31:26
Message: <389AB93E.18450AF2@home.com>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> Pretty good for rusty or well oiled.
> I haven't a clue about the pen or knife whichever it is and what the paper is
> supposed to be there.  Just looks like it would be tough going using either
> thing on that very rough table.

the rough look of the table was on purpose. It was to add to the mood in the scene.
To give it a bit of a used, old feel. what is wrong with the Paper? Other than the
lines you can see in it which is caused by the way I used the patch. Yes that is a
fountain pen, it is a bit hard to make the detail out on it.

>  Well, it looks very rough anyhow, but then the
> edges and shadow on it doesn't appear so.  At first sight it doesn't matter, my
> attention was on the vase and ink well (if it is a ink well).

Yes it is an ink well.

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/